Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dinovember Day 10 cross over with Dinovember Inspired Lunch

Today is the last day I'll be doing Dinovemeber with little S this year and I wanted to do a tie in with his lunch. Today the dinosaurs took over his lunch.




Main Compartment:

Salad base for background

Two Dinosaur quesadillas made with Nacho flavored shredded cheese and a single large tortilla, then cut with a cookie cutter. The dinosaurs that looked most like our quesadillas are posing with their likeness.


Top Right Compartment:

Papa dinosaur is awaiting the arrival of his new little baby dinosaur- this is a hard boiled egg that I boiled in blue water and had slightly cracked the shell. Unfortunately the blue did not come through as much as I wanted maybe next time I wont dilute the color.


Bottom Right Compartment:

diced kiwi with a single slice to represent the green dinosaurs eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment