Friday, October 25, 2013

10,25,13 Pouncing Kitty Inspired Lunch

Today I decided to make homemade biscuits and used my Halloween cat face and pumpkin cookie cutters to make a pouncing kitty for Little S's lunch.


 


Main Compartment:

Kitty- this is two biscuit peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - pumpkin shape used for pouncing kitty body, and a cat face cookie cutter was used for his head. I attached the candy eyes with peanut butter and drew the whiskers on with edible marker. 

Mouse - the mouse is made of one whole and one half of a mini marshmallow. I cut a piece for the tail and rolled it out and cut two smaller pieces for the ears. Marshmallow is great in that it sticks to itself so the tail and ears are stuck in place. I did add eyes and whiskers with food coloring as shown in this image:



Top Right Compartment:

veggie straws

Bottom Right Compartment:

halved grapes and baby carrots quartered the long way into sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment