Wednesday, October 2, 2013

10.02.13 A Simple Star lunch

For the record today is world balloon day and national farm animal day.  I didn't have the time to free hand either a balloon animal or a cow so little S got a super simple star sandwich lunch.





Large compartment:

Flattened black forest ham and cheese sandwich cut into various size stars with three sizes if star cookie cutters.
Peanut Butter sandwich crackers.


I flatten the sandwich so I could get more stars cut out of it and because little S doesn't like a mouth stuffed with bread. I put the sandwich between two reusable flexible cutting boards and roll with a rolling pin.

It looks like this before I mash it:



It looks like this after it is mashed before I use the cookie cutters.




Top right:
Diced pears are in the small section next to the carrot.
Carrot sticks are in a mini silicone cup to add color and keep the pears from getting juice on them.

Bottom right:
Fruit burst blueberry fruit and veggie squeezie

No comments:

Post a Comment