Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow Day Bath Time

Keeping with the snow day theme I enlisted the help of the big kids A and H to help me set up a snow day bath for little S. A kept an eye on the stripping S while H and I decorated. I pulled out the shaving cream, food coloring and some craft brushes and we made snowflakes.


I use sensitive skin shaving cream but any kind of "foam" cream will have the same effect. Just add a few drops of food coloring and mix to get a paint that washes right off. (Note RED lingers- it takes a little scrubbing to get the red paint off all the way)

We made blue, purple and white snowflakes all over the shower/bath stall.





 I then grabbed a package of blue necklace length glow sticks and once glowing added them to his bath. The final addition was the while bubbles to give him a blue and white winter wonderland and glowing bath for our Snow Day Theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment