Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mommy's birthday

January 18th is my birthday and this year because of life and all of it's changes little S and I were alone together for the day. M had to work so we got everyone out of the house for a quick free breakfast meal out.. and went to IHop.  This is hands down the best free birthday deal out there. Not only do you get a free meal up to a 8.99 value but even at 6am they will bring you a sundae and sing to you. This was no ordinary sundae either it was a two scoop sundae with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a cherry. Little S took some warming up to the idea of ice cream at 6am but once he got started we finished the whole thing. 

It was a quiet day with just he and I playing and avoiding all chores while we were stuck in the house because of snow and cold (again). Any time I can spend with him makes me happy so all in all it was a great day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment