Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One nice day! Car Wash Bathtime

During the entire two weeks around the holidays we had a lot of snowy days and ones there the cold goes through all the layers of clothes you have on; but we did get one nice day. It was sunny, clear and 40F!!! That's practically T-shirt weather in southern Wisconsin, so I set little S up with a Car wash themed bath.

His sister H was looking at me strangely while I gathered up all the plastic toy cars from the toy bin and hauled them to the bathtub. Little S has figured out now that if mommy takes toys and things to the bathroom its time to get naked and so he started stripping down while I decorated and since he is pretty fast he beat me. I can't help but laugh because when he decides he wants to be naked he strips everything off (diapers slow him down but not long enough) and he RUNS.. I mean RUNS through the house completely naked and I have Calvin and Hobbs flashbacks from comic strips when I was growing up. All you see is naked boy butt run bye.


I did a quick mix of red and blue food coloring with shaving cream to give me some bathtub paint and made a quick sign since I was on borrowed time (no diaper = bound to have at least one puddle)

This was so quick and easy a less than 5 minute assembly.

Car wash 5 cents - written with shaving cream paint
Cars - from the toy bin all in need of a good bubble bath
Bubbles - can't have a car wash without bubbles






No comments:

Post a Comment