Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Breakfast burrito for lunch

Today I made for little S a quick breakfast burrito for lunch. I was doing a clean out of the refrigerator and we had one left over baked potato, a little shredded cheese, some fresh salsa, one tortilla, and some breakfast sausage so I whipped it all together with an egg into a breakfast burrito for Little S.




Main Compartment:

Breakfast burrito - Scrambled egg, Cheese, potato, salsa and sausage.




Top Right Compartment:

Mommy mix- this is a mix of the ends of the cereal boxes, one bag of Chex mix original, and a cup of mini chocolate chips. I usually keep a bag of mommy mix around and as things are returned to the kitchen with one serving or less I add it to the bag so what's in the mix is always changing. Sometimes it has cheddar gold fish other times it has caramel corn and no chocolate chips. This is a way my cabinet stays organized and I have a quick way for the odds and ends to get eaten up.


Bottom Right Compartment:

Diced Orange - Our weather has been cold, snowy and gray for all but a single day and I know little S and I could use some sunshine so I diced us a large orange and we both shared a little bit of sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment