Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Finger food inspired lunch

This week for some reason I am just short on ideas and creativity for his lunches. Normally I have 19 ideas and I am ready to go, or I've done the research and sometimes I have drawn what I want the lunch to look like so I can lay a my drawing down to help me free hand cut something. This week I don't know if it is because of M's schedule change and now we're a hour earlier than we have been for more than a month or just wishing it would finally stop snowing that's got my creativity in a funk.

Finger Food Inspired Lunch:




Main: two dino nuggets served at lunch time with Ranch dressing on the side Little S has learned he loves ranch dressing and dipping. (Usually its best with his fingers but he enjoyed it with nuggets) he also has a kale and green apple rice bar - made with organic brown rice, kale and apple pieces. Sides: a box of yogurt covered raisins, organic plantain chips, organic carrot apple bites, and BBQ potato chips (to balance out all the organic good for you food)




No comments:

Post a Comment