Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Balloon fun

Little S and I both received mylar balloons from M for Valentine's Day. (I'm allergic to Latex so these are the only kind of balloons we can have in the house). Finally after nearly two weeks of trying the cats managed to chew through the ribbon holding one of my balloons to my chair in the kitchen.

This happy accident lead to a lot of learning and fun for little S. We had been holding him up and letting him push his balloon since he got it; however he had never been able to hold a balloon. I handed him the now freed balloon ribbon and he laughed and tried to jump high enough to put it back where it goes.

I would bring him the balloon in another room and he would run back with it to the kitchen and jump to put it back. The pictures below are a little blurry because he is doing the jumping thing to get the balloon back to where it was supposed to be.

This was one of those.. I love how the world works in your eyes little man, (and I adore you in overalls)  mommy moments.





No comments:

Post a Comment