Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas in January

Little S has a wonderful godmother who spoiled him for Christmas. She sent him several items one of which was a 4 in 1 trike unfortunately his Omi and Opa had also sent one that was under the tree for him. After contacting and discussing it with his godmother I returned the second trike to Amazon and they gave me a gift certificate for the purchase amount.

I used the Amazon gift card to chose a few different things for him. His godmother and I both adore books so the first thing I chose was a book shelf in his size so his book collection would be more accessible to him. It had been stored in a milk crate which made some books harder to get to than others. This little book shelf also came in primary colors so it matches his desk.




I then chose for him a fly and go airplane that came with people and some luggage.



I was also able to get him some organic treats we wanted to try, and some wall decals for our hallway while still having enough left over to splurge on a Melissa and Doug mailbox set. It's age 4 but it was discounted and I wanted to grab it while I could for such a great price. I even managed to find a postal carrier book to go with it when it is time to be given.





His godmother and a close friend also spoiled me for my birthday and I was able to get a few more things for my bento lunches for little S. Those items are pictured below and include animal cookie cutters, silicone cup cake cups, and the alphabet cookie cutters. When all these items arrived on the same day it was like having Christmas in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment