Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lilttle S goes shopping

It has been increasingly difficult keeping little S in a cart now that he is getting closer to two. He wants to run and explore and I can't blame him. Today at trader Joe's I handed the child a kid cart and let him help. This was so much fun for both of us. Sure it meant I needed to make a big waving motion to the other adults who may have gotten in the way to let them know my little S was coming fast with a cart, and of course I had to take things out of the cart that we really didn't need, and I even had to stop a melt down when the cashier wanted to check us out and little S didn't want her to take his things but I highly recomend this method of shopping any chance you get.




It makes him a big helper, teaches him what things are ok to have in your cart, teaches the process of grocery shopping and you'll both get plenty of exerscise.


No comments:

Post a Comment